Sunday, May 5, 2013

Scrapbook Generation iNSD Challenge #5

Challenge 5 at Scrapbook Generation for iNSD was to use a sketch they provided to make a layout.

Please excuse the no-photos in this layout - we no longer have a photo processing place here that I am happy with anymore so I have to order my prints online, and I don't tend to keep a pile of to-scrapbook prints. I have photos picked for this layout, they are of my 3 year old and her Dad on our water slide earlier in the year. And to be honest, even if they had been printed I wouldn't be able to show them as I promised my partner that I wouldn't put them on the internet! I will be putting 3 6x4 vertical prints in the large white space, and the 6x4 block on the left with me for the journaling.

Also, I apologise for the bad photo of the layout, our weather has turned pretty bad today and the light isn't very good for this. The colours in the close-up image are more true-to-life than the full pages.





No comments:

Post a Comment